The EYiE project provides an opportunity for young people to discuss epilepsy and its effects on their lives. This is done via the Internet chat room, through ‘web’ pages produced by young people from 26 different countries and during youth exchange meetings held every year.
The Rainbow Riches slot machine, created by the software provider Barcrest.
The rainbowriches casino website is fun and exciting from the beginning.
Rainbow Riches Slots – Get Bonus 100% Up to £500 + 150 Free Spins
1. What are the objectives of the EYiE Project?
The objectives of the EYiE project are to provide opportunities for young people to discuss epilepsy and its effects on their lives. This is done via the Internet chat room, through ‘web’ pages produced by young people from 26 different countries and during youth exchange meetings held every year. click here to play rainbow riches slots.
2. What are the long term aims of the EYiE Project?
The long term aims are to encourage more young people to participate in (and become the leaders of) their epilepsy organisations, encourage the development of youth groups and to strengthen those organisations by developing international co-operation between youth groups.
This will be achieved by:
- organising youth meetings at least once a year which provide opportunities for young people to
- develop self confidence;
- learn skills necessary for volunteer activites;
- practice volunteer & workshop, presentation & communication skills.
- creating an international youth self-help group and opportunities to organise;
- learning to communicate effectively via the internet/email etc.;
- breaking down barriers of culture;
- learning each others languages;
The actual content of the meetings is suggested by EYiE participants. The activities have changed in character and grown since the beginnings in 1998 – starting as a virtual workshop on employment at an epilepsy conference in Bologna, to internet training courses in Athens and Bielefeld, and now to youth exchange meetings where the emphasis is increasingly on developing youth activities. We have also expanded to include epilepsy youth organisations in Latin America as well as Europe.
3. What is of the aim the EYiE Project with relation to the development of young people?
The intention is that the participants will develop greater self-confidence and learn the skills necessary to manage their lives successfully.
4. What support can be provided by the EYiE Project for youth activities outside of the Youth Exchange?
The EYiE project provides support via the internet and our contacts. A youth investigation can also be a part of one of the projects. The EYiE web page is there for the participants to use as they wish. It would, for example, be possible to add pages (or a link to pages you created yourself) related to an investigation.
5. What is the future of the EYiE Project?
It is our wish that the EYiE project would be established as a permanent part of the International Bureau for Epilepsy with annual funding. A request for Commission status within the IBE will be made to the Executive at the next General Assembly in Paris 2005.
It is also our wish that the EYiE project will include all epilepsy youth groups in Europe, Latin America and expand to countires in eastern Europe and southern Mediterannian.